In transition the morning of the race.
Me, and a few friends, on the shore waiting for our swim wave to go.
On the bike....
On the run...
Heading to the finish.... or to the turn around to do it all over again...
Anyhow that race now seems like it was a long time ago. June, as usual, is a crazy busy month. I had a friend visiting from the UK and it was fun playing tour guide for her. We managed to see a lot in a little over 24 hours (including a quick trip up to Whistler). I wish I had taken photos though to share with you. Once she was off on her adventures in the rest of B.C. and Alberta I got to writing my report cards. Thankfully term three seems to be the easiest set to write and so I didn't let them stress me too much. The rest of the month I've been trying to clean and organize my classroom for next year. My students have been awesome this year so Tuesday will be a really tough day. Yes, this Tuesday is my last day with my class. I'm getting pretty excited about my up coming summer vacation. My last summer vacation was January 2009 so you'd say I'm pretty much due for one. I have a few adventures planned but nothing as adventurous as my friend Khai. He's riding solo across Canada. You can check out his blog here . I am taking part in STP which is a 200 mile bike ride that starts in Seattle, Washington and ends in Portland, Oregon. After that I'm meeting two of my Canadian friends that I met in Australia in BC wine country. Since we did a lot of wine tasting together what better way to visit in Canada. I have a couple more adventures planned, and if I can find a seat sale I may add a few more adventures to my agenda. I still have Ironman Canada on the agenda but it will involve a lot of driving as it's the same weekend as my niece's Bat Mitzvah. I've figured a few things out I just need to fire an e-mail off to Ironman Canada to let then know what's up.
Okay, enough of the rambling. One and a half days left with students, one day with out students, and then EVERY DAY IS SATURDAY for two months! I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment