Sep 28, 2009
I'm Still Alive!!
Sorry I've been slow on updates but I've just been having too much fun. My vacation has been fantastic so far and I'm even good at driving on the wrong side of the road. Tammy, Nancy and I have been to Hervey Bay to visit Fraser Island. We were hoping to whale watch but the water was just too rough. We loved Noosa and scored an amazing three bedroom condo with all the luxuries a girl could wish for. From Noosa we headed to the Gold Coast and enjoyed some sun and surf fun. I'm in Byron Bay right now for the next few nights before we run around Sydney later this week. There will be a proper blog with lots of great pictures when I'm back at my laptop in Melbourne. Until then I'm going to enjoy my vacation and company. Keep well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your vacay!
Post a Comment