Sep 18, 2009

They are HERE!!!



This morning Nancy and Tammy arrived here in Melbourne after a billion hours of flying.  I can't tell you how happy I am to have their company for the next few weeks.  We have many adventures planned and of course a ton of giggles and smiles.

This evening it was my job to keep them up and moving despite being in transit for over 24 hours.  We headed down to St. Kilda to snope around a bit then catch the sunset.  But the ultimate goal was to see if we could see any of the penguins on the pier.  We were successful on all accounts.  The last photo may look at bit blurry (which it is because I couldn't use a flash to keep the penguins eyes safe) but if you look real close you can see one of the penguins.




















1 comment:

Canuckiwi said...

So glad to see that they have arrived. You look so happy in the photo!!!