Also, for those of you in BC now that you've sprung forward I'm now six hours behind you plus one day forward. Once we fall back (I'm not sure when that's going to happen but it will happen) our time difference will be seven hours behind you plus one day forward which will make things even more difficult for calling. I'm so not ready to face winter in July and August. I'm a summer baby for goodness sake.
Here's a sneak peak of what is to come hopefully in the next day or two.
This picture was taken on Hotham Mountain which is part of Victoria's Great Alpine Road route.
2 comments:
It's frigging snowing here again. And not even the wet stuff that you know will be gone by the end of the day. -2 and snowing. Booooo.
What's with all the snow back home? The weather here goes from hot to cold and right back to hot or cold again but no snow (it's only the beginning of fall though). Maybe I'll be lucky and we'll have a warm winter with rain only during the sleeping hours?!?!? A girl can wish can't she?
Post a Comment