On the organization front my trip to Thailand is officially on and I'm pretty excited about what I have on the agenda. Now I hope that the political trouble keeps at bay until I'm out of the country and on my way to Hong Kong, and Australia.
That's all for the update now. But soon enough (I leave in 11 days and 3 hours) I'll have a lot to write about.
Karen
Oh yah, thanks for the comments. I LOVE getting personal comments (hopefully I won't get spam comments though because I think they suck).
4 comments:
YAY! It's getting so close. I can't wait for you to blog all about it!! :)
It's December. The triathlete's month of weight gain. Are you bringing a bike to Aussie land? :D
Ohh, if you don't like spam, I think you can choose to moderate your comments.
hey karen!
sorry i haven't seen much of you this year, but i've been hearing all about your exciting year ahead and now will be checking in to see what you're up to.
have a very safe & wonderful adventure and i can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment