Feb 9, 2009

11.8 km

This weekend I finally put my bike computer onto my bike.  It was very interesting for me to find out that my commute to and from school is just shy of 12 km each way.  It seems to take me on average 38 minutes but that includes the time I wait for lights to change or trains to pass.   One of these days I need to try out the transit route, which according to the website will take me about one hour.  With the amount of weight I've been commuting back and forth with, as I get the classroom running in a way that I'm  happy with,  I think maybe I should have been taking transit this entire time.  But then again, maybe not.  Today I rode home with a  bag probably  5kg lighter than usual and it was wonderful.  That's the secret, the heavy stuff stays at school.

1 comment:

Sarah Marchildon said...

Are you near the fires???