Last night I was checking the internet for cheap flights because I have a long weekend coming up in March (March 9 is Labour Day here). I wasn't able to find any great deals for the long weekend so I decided to check out other dates for weekend trips. In the end I found a flight to Canberra for $24 with a $44 return. Obviously I booked the flights even though it only has me in Canberra for about 32 hours. Having booked yet another flight as part of my adventure I sat back and thought about all the flights I've been on, and will be on this trip.
1. Vancouver - Hong Kong (Dec 08)
2. Hong Kong - Bangkok (Dec 08)
3. Bangkok - Krabi (Dec 08)
4. Krabi - Samui (Dec 08)
This is the plane I took from Krabi to Samui.
5. Samui - Bangkok (Jan 09)
6. Bangkok - Chiang Mai (Jan 09)
7. Chiang Mai - Bangkok (Jan 09)
8. Bangkok - Hong Kong (Jan 09)
9. Hong Kong - Adelaide (Jan 09)
10 Adelaide - Melbourne (Jan 09)
11. Melbourne - Alice Springs (Jan 09)
This is the plane I took from Melbourne to Alice Springs.
12. Alice Springs - Melbourne (Jan 09)
13. Melbourne - Canberra (March 09)
14 Canberra - Melbourne (March 09)
15 Melbourne - Auckland (April 09)
16 Auckland - Tauranga (April 09)
17 Napier - Wellington (April 09)
18 Wellington - Auckland (April 09)
19 Auckland - Melbourne (April 09)
20 Melbourne - Syndey (May 09)
21 Sydney - Melbourne (May 09)
22 Melbourne - Cairns (June 09)
23 Cairns - Brisbane (July 09)
24 Brisbane - Whitsunday Coast (July 09)
25 Whitsunday Coast - Brisbane (July 09)
26 Brisbane - Melbourne (July 09)
27 Melbourne - Hong Kong (Dec 09)
28 Hong Kong - Vancouver (Dec 09)
In addition while these are the flights that I've already booked (and paid for) I still have some more local train trips planned and I do plan to fly to several other places too. So this list is far from complete. As Sarah mentioned, I think the sad part is the last flight is my flight home and while I know I'll be excited to be heading home to my friends and family, it will also mean that my adventure will be over.
Now, if only they all gave me frequent flyer points... maybe I'd have enough to come back to Australia again!
1 comment:
Is the flight back to Vancouver in December your last flight? Is that the end of your year? It seems like it's almost over!
Post a Comment