Dec 2, 2009

SOLD!

Wow, that was easy.  Late Tuesday evening I put my Aussie road bike for sale on a website called "Bike Exchange".  Wednesday during work I had a few e-mails from a lady interested in it but in the end it was too small for her.  Later that day as I was riding home I received a call from a man asking about the bike for his wife.  He seemed really keen on the bike and said he would come by my work today (Thursday) to buy it.  Well guess what, he came and he bought it!  Between the rise in the Aussie dollar (I bought the bike when the Aus dollar was over 15% less than it is now) and the price I sold it for today the bike cost me about $25 a month.  Not bad I say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god , you're home! Welcome back! Once you've slept give me a call.

Leslie