Dec 26, 2009

I'm Home!

Just a quick blog here to let those of you that are interested know that I'm home!  I've been reunited with my apartment (which I still just love), my car (which has been awesome after her one year sleep), my city (whose natural beauty still takes my breath away), and my incredible friends and family.  When I went into my local grocery store I knew where everything was, and every thing was priced how I expected it to be priced.  While it's a lot colder than what I left behind in Aus, the sun has been out and the snow capped mountains are stunning.

I now have the daunting task of bringing all my personal items back into my small apartment.  There is a lot of donating, and throwing out going on but hopefully soon enough my personality will once again fill my apartment.

Although it's Christmas time, and not Thanksgiving I can't help but be thankful for all the wonderful people I have in my life.  Australia was an incredible adventure but there really is no place like home.

No comments: