The Australian adventure is over but the ramblings continue. Remember I don't claim to be a writer but I do like to ramble.
May 30, 2009
Gold Coast Half Marathon
Despite the fact that I have run no more than ten times since I left Canada back on Dec 23, 2008 I just signed myself up for the Gold Coast Half Marathon on July 5th. I'm hoping it will jump start my running. The training has officially begun!
3 comments:
RWN
said...
Yeahhhh....you are at it again! Hope the training is fun! Sounds like a wonderful place to run a half marathon.
Interesting - we'd be closed down for a week if there was any confirmed cases of Swine Flu found in our school. Strange that you are all going to stay up and running!
Good luck with your training! No problem, you can do it!
Way to go girl! I'm so glad you signed up for the Half, you won't regret it!! I also LOVE your new shoes, they made me smile too! We're all thinking of you and sending our love from afar....
3 comments:
Yeahhhh....you are at it again! Hope the training is fun! Sounds like a wonderful place to run a half marathon.
Interesting - we'd be closed down for a week if there was any confirmed cases of Swine Flu found in our school. Strange that you are all going to stay up and running!
Good luck with your training! No problem, you can do it!
Way to go girl! I'm so glad you signed up for the Half, you won't regret it!! I also LOVE your new shoes, they made me smile too! We're all thinking of you and sending our love from afar....
Post a Comment