Just a little sampling of what I've collected to enjoy with you - mind you the collection may look a bit different by the time you get here!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and most of all HAPPY RETIREMENT!!!!!
I can't wait to see you in October/November.
The Australian adventure is over but the ramblings continue. Remember I don't claim to be a writer but I do like to ramble.
4 comments:
I made the blog!!!! Thank you for the wishes, Karen. I am looking forward to a glass or two with you soon!!
Hey, Karen! You should have been there to see Nancy with the clown today - funniest thing ever - Nancy with funny glasses, a big red clown nose and a clown singing to her! hehehe Good times!
I wish I could have been there too. There will be a real hole at the school when I get back without her there. But I'm really excited to have her come and visit this spring (for me and fall for her).
Your tag line is funny Karen. I've never claimed to be a writer either. O well. So much for claims. :|
Post a Comment