If you haven't noticed there has been a little trend with my shopping lately. I seem to have an addiction to icebreaker Pure Merino wool. I picked some up in New Zealand and I continue to purchase it here in Australia too. Now this stuff isn't cheap but the quality is so incredible that it's worth every penny. Now imagine how excited I was to find the ONLY icebreaker outlet store in all of Australia just a few blocks from my house. There are a couple more key pieces I have my eye on so I just may splurge and buy myself a nice little birthday present. We'll see.
Jun 28, 2009
icebreaker Pure Merino
If you haven't noticed there has been a little trend with my shopping lately. I seem to have an addiction to icebreaker Pure Merino wool. I picked some up in New Zealand and I continue to purchase it here in Australia too. Now this stuff isn't cheap but the quality is so incredible that it's worth every penny. Now imagine how excited I was to find the ONLY icebreaker outlet store in all of Australia just a few blocks from my house. There are a couple more key pieces I have my eye on so I just may splurge and buy myself a nice little birthday present. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOU ARE KILLING ME! I love Icebreaker. Is the outlet any cheaper? I'd stock up girl. Happy Merino Birthday! :D
Have an awesome visit with your sister and enjoy your travels together. I'll be sending you good wishes for your half on Sunday the 5th and of course, I'll be thinking of you on your special day on the 4th!!
An Icebreaker outlet, very cool! I have been searching on ebay for a Mayfair jacket for yonks as they are the equivilant of $400cdn here!
I have seen the future of clothing and it's merino!
Hey Karen
Happy Shopping! Have a great visit with your sister and holiday. Wishing you a Happy Canada and most importantly Happy Birthday on the 4th! Erin
Post a Comment