Jul 21, 2009

Sailing the Whitsunday Islands Revisited

As you probably remember my camera met its final fate while snorkeling in the Whitsundays a couple of weeks ago.  Rachel, the lady that joined Debbie and I on our amazing sail boat trip, recently sent me some photos of the day.  I hope she doesn't mind but I'm sharing them with you.

The boat we sailed.
(Rachel did a lot of the sailing under close supervision of course)

Debbie and I after enjoying our wonderful lunch.

Debbie and I catching a few rays.
(Remember we are on a private island)

Me feeding the big fish right from the boat.

A departing shot of the island.

Yes, I know that wonderful vacation is long past.  I'm two weeks into my third term of work.  As each week passes I get that much closer to term three school holidays.  I can't wait to get back to Queensland.

1 comment:

Mary Hewitt said...

Hey Karen!
Glad you are keeping up the blog. Sounds like the crazy adventures are abundant and fun. Hope all is well.
Mary