Jan 13, 2009

I've Arrived.

I arrived safely in Melbourne and Sharon's friend Tim was kind enough to pick me up at the airport and show me around my new home and neighbourhood a bit.  He's gone now as he could sense that I was getting over whelmed.  Needless to say I'm a bit of a mess right now.  I don't know where to start and I'm just feeling sad.  Don't panic I know this will pass but right now I'm not all that smiley.

I'd better get back to dealing with my new reality.

Karen

4 comments:

Sarah Marchildon said...

Totally normal. The sadness and discombobulation will pass. You'll be smiley in no time!

Unknown said...

Oh dear, don't despair! I bet by the time this comment reaches you, you'll be feeling much more grounded. Kay & Rory will be there soon to cheer you up and bring you some comforts from home. Thinking of you!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling happier, and ready for more adventure. I await photos of Melbourne!!, and the location of the nearest winery!

K Lirenman said...

Thanks ladies. Today was a much better day. I know that things will work out in the end. It was just way too overwhelming yesterday. K