Jan 27, 2009

New Zealand Bound!!

Yes, while I've only just returned from the airport and I start work in less than 12 hours  I have already booked my travel plans for my first two week holiday in April.  I'm off to the North Island of NEW ZEALAND!!  I still need to do a lot of planning - ie how am I going to get from the top of the island to the bottom of the island but I have plane tickets so I'm pretty excited!!  (I'd also love to find a place to have a Passover Seder at as it will be passover while I'm in New Zealand).

Please send any New Zealand tips my way.

If you're thinking of coming to visit me in Melbourne please don't let the weather (winter in July and Aug) stop you from visiting.  Really!  It's a great place and you can always travel from Melbourne  to Northern Australia for some warmth.  

No comments: